Tuesday 1 February 2011

First initial Newspaper design

























This is the first initial design which was produced on Indesign, the blocks which have been set out on the design were supported from my research made earlier in the project, from looking at papers such as Bromley times, metro, etc. These showed me conventions to follow and possible conventions which could be challenged. By this I mean the research gave me an idea of how to structure my paper, for example where to place - Masthead, plug, adverts, photos, articles etc.

So I placed blocks out to the measurements already taken earlier in research, by keeping to the measurements it makes the paper appear more professional and is always a good habit to develop when designing a newspaper. Having these blocks in place is a good indicated of where and how your paper is gunna appear when filled, so there is always room to improve and change certain areas if needed.

1 comment:

  1. explain how this is how you started blocking out the design, using your knowledge of conventions from earlier research. Give specific details about the design

    ReplyDelete