Tuesday 1 March 2011

Developing Stages for JJB advert

















This is a advert that was produced for my front page of newspaper, this shows that I began with a already made JJB advert, I then took the conventions used from this and put it into my own. I used the same background for these are the conventional colours used for JJB, I then began using my own deals and offers for the local bromley store, this made it relevant to my audience.
As shown I used a white font on its own to start, but after feedback given I took the advice and place a darker background this benefited it and made it more clear to the audience to read. The font used was a unconventional font, it was the Dafont downloaded one of Beer, this font is clear and looks professional to the audience and appeals to the traditional audience of C1 -E.

No comments:

Post a Comment