Tuesday 1 March 2011

Developing stages for Newspaper plug























These are the main developing stages of the sports plug featured on the front page, this plug was chosen to represent women's football, so that it appeared to not just favor mens sports, this as a result will mean that women will be more interested in buying the paper and this means more consumers.
The developing stages shows that I started with a image from google of a professional women's footballer, I then developed and tried my own background of a plain white but after feedback I was advised to use a darker colour and after many views of it I was told to keep with it.
I then added text to go with the plug, this is conventional to have it just clearly stated which page the article will be on and what the article is about, this is a good move for the audience will know what the article is potentially going to be about, and will be more interested to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment