Tuesday 1 March 2011

Possible Photos for newspaper articles


















These are photos taken by myself in my local area, for I had researched in the local area for criminal activity to write a article about, and it appeared that a murder had taken place not far from where I live, I then took it upon myself to take some photos the house where the crime took place, for I believed this would benefit the realism of my story and could relate to the public more. I then took the photos away and then began to considered weather the story itself is right for my paper and the audience I am targeting, after careful thought I decided to drop the story and seek another one, for I believed that the story did not fit the paper, and by me being the gatekeeper of the newspaper I chose to gain a better story that would relate to my chosen audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment