Tuesday 1 March 2011

Developing stages of Weather Section























This is a very conventional section to include on a local newspaper, looking at various other weather sections from other newspapers, they all focused on the main local area, I chose to follow this and just focus on the area of Bromley's weather so that it stayed relevant to my audience.
As shown in the development I began with a correctly measured box and placed text in it stated what it was, I then added a weather picture produced by myself, then next stage producing a degrees sign stated what the weather was like at the time, this showed it to be up to date and specific. The final change made was the background colour this was a area of concern for white came across as too plain, so I tried a number of different colours and chose a blue background, this contrasted well with the other parts of information, and stood out to the audience when on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment